Domestic Violence Cases
Domestic Violence Cases Lawyer
Domestic Violence Lawyer New Delhi – Domestic violence is any kind of behavior that a person uses, or threatens to use, to control an intimate partner. The two key elements are threat and control. Domestic violence can take various forms:
- Physical – Violent actions such as hitting, beating, pushing, and kicking. In many cases physical abuse becomes more frequent and severe over time.
- Sexual – Includes any sexual acts that are forced on one partner by the other
- Psychological – Includes a wide range of behaviors such as intimidation, isolating the victim from friends and family, controlling where the victim goes, making the victim feel guilty or crazy, and making unreasonable demands
- Emotional – Undermining an individual’s self-esteem, constant criticism, insults, put-downs, and name-calling
- Economic – Examples include limiting the victim’s access to family income, preventing the victim from working or forcing the victim to work, destroying the victim’s property, and making all the financial decisions
Both women and men can be victims of domestic abuse. Believe that you are not alone. Help is available for you and your children. Talk in confidence to someone you trust: a relative, friend, pastor or family doctor. If you choose to stay take any legal measure against us, feel free to contact us.